Fields marked with an * are required
- This is a children’s health fair, so we’re looking for fun, creative, interesting and interactive exhibitors!
- Due to participant feedback, exhibitors are required to offer a service, test, product or activity on site. If this is not applicable to your business, please develop a creative and fun way to engage participants such as a game, demonstration, etc.
- Exhibitors will be chosen based on their level of engagement, not on prior participation.
- This is a competitive fair with limited space and there is always a wait list.
- Booths offering only information (brochures, flyers, etc.) and giveaways (pens, stress balls, etc.) will not be selected.
EXHIBITOR BOOTH INFORMATION
What will be provided:
- 6ft table
- 2 chairs
What exhibitors are responsible for:
- All other items needed to run your booth successfully; extension cords, tape, etc.
- You will only have access to an outlet if you request it and if it is necessary to run your booth.
EXHIBITOR FEES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Exhibitor Fee - Regular: $80
Exhibitor Fee - Non-Profit: $60
- Applications are due on or before February 24, 2017.
- Applicants will be notified via email on or before March 10, 2017.
- No payment is due at this time. If selected, you will receive a registration confirmation email with a payment form.
Questions? Contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928.522.9505.